Opportunities for Women Entrepreneurs

When I went to college the anthem was "Get a good education and get a good job". Today, even if you could find a job, you couldn't survive on its salary.

In the past 16 years I've seen my wife's passion for business give her the edge she needed to become a successful women entrepreneur. 

She's taken the lice removal business and used it as her vehicle to achieve financial independence.

She's stood up to banks who treat women owned businesses as second class citizens.

What some people would consider a setback, my wife Adie, just considers another challenge.

This energy combined with good business sense, (and I like to think a little support from her husband) have enabled her to open 3 new offices this year.

If you are tired of working for someone else. If your spirit thrives on a good challenge, come join our team.

Your opportunity is a phone call away.

212-759-5200