What is in that shampoo?

The next time you are in the shampoo aisle of your favorite drugstore, check out the warnings on the over-the-counter head lice shampoo products. This is what you will find;
1) Not for use on humans or animals
2) Avoid breathing in fumes
3) Avoid skin contact

Our Lice Shampoo is nontoxic, all natural, and hypoallergenic. Our clinicians use this shampoo to treat tens of thousands of children each year. It contains natural enzymes which are effective in eliminating lice. Apply 1 to 2 ounces of shampoo to the hair. Work up a good lather. Comb out the lice and nits while the shampoo is in the hair.
  • pH balanced enzymatic formula
  • biodegradable
  • pesticide free
  • environmentally friendly
  • safe for children