Our Lice Shampoo is nontoxic. The all-natural enzymatic formula is pH balanced, hypoallergenic and biodegradable. Licenders shampoo is pesticide-free, environmentally friendly and safe for children. Our lice shampoo is the quickest, safest and most reliable way to cure head lice and care for your kids! Our mission is to protect families and schools from dangerous pesticides.
One 8 oz. bottle of shampoo contains about 4 - 8 treatments, enough to treat an entire family's lice infestation. It is economical, usually only one treatment is necessary to cure head lice. It is an enzyme-based patented process and is registered with USFDA as an approved Medical Device. Ingredients are food-grade quality and Generally Regarded As Safe (GRAS).
Nontoxic · Biodegradable · pH Balanced · Hypoallergenic
- Inclusive. Unlike pediculicides, it removes lice and their nits.
- Effective. Removes 99% of lice and nits on first application.
- Reliable. Insects cannot become resistant to enzymes, ever.
- Gentle. Hypoallergenic formula is pH balanced and mild.
- Safe. Obtain fast relief without the risk of poisoning people.